Grade 5. Camp 2019

Camp this year was fun. We went to High Africa.
Its was one of my favourite camps.
The staff was fun, funny and full of energy. 
My dorm was amazing, bathroom was clean and the beds were neat. 

The activities were very fun, in cold or warm weather,  I still enjoyed the games.

I loved the food, it was amazing, we made roostebroed on the first night and on the second night, we made potjies. The breakfast was good as well, we had cereal ( Rice Crispies or Corn Flakes ) and after we would have toast. One the last moring of camp, we had Flapjacks. I sat with Aimee, Arianne and Danika.

 On the first night of camp ( of High Africa ) we went on a night walk. On the second and last night of camp we watched a movie because it was raining. They were both fun because I got to talk to my friends and relax ( just what I needed to get away from work and drawing artworks )

We had a Kickball match ( its basiclly softball mixed with soccor, so instead of bating the ball, you will kick a soccor ball ). Our team cam 3rd. And well we were playing, I lost my first molar. It was so hard to speak.

When we came back to school I had to go to aftercare, All the people that also went ( Amy, Rea. and Lene ) we were so tired we fell asleep on the tables.

I had the best camp ever, I highly recommend you to go. Its the best camp site ever!





  
                                   








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Music Inspector

The Butterfly Lion

Life of an Informal Settlement Child